"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Monday, November 23, 2009

Only week or so to go & then it's December- Yikes!

We just did secret santa picks- so we'll see how that goes...have to put together a wish list.

Made it to the gym today & I tried the elliptical today- 20 min- wasn't bad. Didn't have me sweating like I expected it to.

When I got home I weighed myself- 166.8!! Hope I can keep up the trend. I'll try to go again on Wed.

I did 5 min on a life cycle recumbent bike to warm up, then 20 on the elliptical & then I lifted some free weights- working on my arms (triceps particularly) to get rid of the chicken arm syndrome.

Official Stats:
Height 5'2"
Starting weight: 210
Weight last week: 168.0
Current weight: 166.8
Change: -1.2

No comments:

Post a Comment