"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Feeling Guilty

Remind me next time I ask to Canvass for a non-profit organization to say no.
I've said yes for the past number of years, but now I find I don't want to do the door-to-door thing and feel guilty when I've said I'll do it- then don't.
I think i'll just put the fliers into the mail boxes, and call it a day. It doesn't take much to actually ask for donations, but to walk the dog & then do a separate trip for donations is a PIA.
So I think I'll just cut a check for them & call it a day- 'cause I really don't have it in me anymore.
And then this guilt makes me feel bad & that affects how I eat and we all know when I make poor choices what happens to the scale & then that affects my mood.
What a vicious circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment