"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm so bummed

I missed yesterday for blogging. It was on my to-do list, but somehow I neglected to read the list and sat down to watch a movie with the kids last night and that was it.
I didn't remember until this morning.
So this post was to make up for that one as well as todays.
Since this started off as a weight-loss blog and now has become more of a diary...i will confess that I ate a whole container of Pringles. And just in case you didn't know- that's 750 calories! How do you like them apples?
I chose 'em 'cause they were cheap $1.69. Though I should know better than choosing something like that as I know I can't eat the recommend 16 chips for one serving (150 calories by the way). But I did it and nothing I can do about it now.
Tomorrow's another day.
I'm looking forward to 3 days off & was happy to find out that I have 13 credits for the recreation center- so I'll be trying out the elliptical on one of my days off. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment