"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Once again I forgot to post

But at least this time I have an excuse. I was calle into work yesterday evening as agreed to go in for a few hours.
The silly thing was they for sure had 2 concierge. Nit exactly sure why they needed a third- especially since we usually only have 2 in the mornings. But that's neither here nor there- just my observations.
In other news I stepped on the scale this morning as was at an all time low of of 166.4! To say I was shocked is an understatement. And that was before I went to work out. Today I did 20 min on the stairmaster. Lifted some weights-mainly bicep/ tricep stuff and then I did 10 min on the elliptical.
Feeling rejeuvenated about exercise and looking forward to the quick results.

No comments:

Post a Comment