"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Sunday, November 1, 2009

In the beginning

As the title says, this is the rest of the story.
In honor of NaBloPoMo I will attempt to blog every day about a very Common topic on the web- my weight loss adventure. I recently finished The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl.

I started my own transformation in January of this year. To date I've lost 40 pounds and have run one 5 k race

My goal of blogging thus month are to make myself more accountable as to how I'm treating my body, what I'm doing to it when I don't treat it well and how I'm feeling when I choose poorly.

I was hoping to get to 50 lbs lost for my birthday in 15 days, but I think that's pushing it at this point.

But I'll keep my status updated here at least for this month ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment