"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nearly forgot to post again!

This is the second time I'm writing this post. I forgot to save it the first go around that I was writing as I walked the dog. At least now I'm back at home, it's warm, so my fingers aren't frozen, though I can't remember what I originally wrote.
That being said it was a quiet day at work today. Now I'm at home tucking the kids into bed. Then I'm going to get dh to trim my hair before I color it tomorrow.
My big plans tomorrow include heading to the gym to try out an elliptical for the first time (if it's available), color hair as said above. Tuesday I hope to have tea/coffee with Kaite and then Wed maybe back to the gym & volunteer at school in the afternoon. How I scored an unprescedented 3 days in a row off, I'm not sure, but I'll take it.
As far as food goes today, I did much better than yesterday and avoided chips and ate 3 Ferrero Rocher or how ever you spell them. 250 calories vs. 750- a VAST improvement if you ask me. But what I should really be addressing is why I feel the need that I MUST buy something to eat on the way home? What am I rewarding myself for? Is it a reward? It's something I've done for as long as I can remember- eating on the way home in the car. My guess is the, well if they don't see me eat it- it doesn't count- i.e.- I didn't really it eat.
More probing to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment