"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I can't believe I've made it this far

18 days and counting- amazing! This from the person who blogs once every 3-4 months. Now that I know no one is reading- as log as I have all my settings correct- it is free-er to let loose on feelings & just get it all out.
Today was a day off- went & saw Ben's jellyfish presentation. Then had coffee with a good friend who got me some amazing earrings & a book! Better than the DVD writer- but who's holding a grudge? Me since I'm a Scorpio & we never forget!
Soccer for the kids this evening & a dog walk for Black Jack.
Now it's a shower & bed for me.

ETA- can't believe I just put this post on my 'other' blog. I think I've successfully deleted it! Talk about jinxing yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment