"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Friday, November 6, 2009

That didn't last long did it?

I broke down an stepped on the scale this morning. While it was a good thing, I came in at 168.8lb, I'm curious why I couldn't wait 4 more days. Would the numbers be that different? It's very likely they would be. I find it's easy to stay on-plan during the week with the predictive routine of school, work and activities. The weekends are a different beast all together with free time not filled with activities so I find myself wandering into the kitchen more often.
I could say I was on my way to the laundry room which I probably was-but I find a reason to go into this or that cabinet & see what there is to snack on.
We'll see how this weekend goes as I work both days- so hopefully that will keep me out of too much trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment