"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Friday, November 13, 2009

Feeling lighter

Even though the scale says otherwise. I'm feeling lighter as I did the minimum requirement for my canvassing. I stuffed a 'please donate' envelope at the houses and I'm calling my job done. My heart isn't in it this year and I think I'm done. I took the job more seriously in years past and was able carve out time to go door to door, bit this year I have more excuses and I'm being more selfish.
Speaking of being selfish, today I went to Oasis spa for a reflexology session. It was very relaxing. She did a bit on my face & hands as well as my feet. Some tender spots were the left side of my neck & upper back and my uterus. I hope the latter is due to my impending TOM and not something else-hmmmm. All in all I'm glad I tried that rather than a standard pedicure.
Looking forward to a busy weekend with work, a store meeting, and a birthday-ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment