"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My #FitAfterFitbloggin Pledge

My #FitAfterFitbloggin Pledge:
I CanadaMel do solemnly swear I have finally learned after 43 years I can not let my workouts plateau and expect to grow more healthy, fit and strong.
I recognize the importance of cross-training, of trying new things and of letting go of my vice-like grip on my self definition.
I will greet each day with a renewed commitment to my overall health & wellness and remember I am never as far away from my healthy living path as my very.next.choice.


I'm cruising the upcoming race lists, afraid to commit & push that register button, yet I know that registering is what it takes to kick my butt in gear.
Meanwhile, tonight I'll be zumba'ing for the first time. Better late than never.

1 comment: