"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I've been zumba'd

Well I went to the Zumba class last night and I'm still trying to decide if I liked it or not. It wasn't what I expected, and I'm not sure if it was me, the instructor, or the class itself. It could have been since we were a beginner class the instructor was giving us a sampling of the different styles of music and moves, but it felt very disjointed to me. The only introduction we got from the teacher was to keep our knees soft.

Meanwhile, little stressed organizing my first board meeting which takes place tomorrow. (whew- thank goodness for undo as I just deleted my post by mistake-spaz). Then, I helped dh book a flight for the end of June for business and that sent me into an emotional eating frenzy-along with TOM. I ate 5 girl scout cookies & 2 mini candy bars- ugh. Luckily, I had my wits about me and took the dog for a 'spirited' walk.

I think it's time to call it a night.

1 comment:

  1. Came by from fitblogger to congratulate you on your win! Woo hoo! I tried zumba a couple of times on vacation and felt very uncoordinated.

    ReplyDelete