"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stuck

Does your body choose your ideal weight or do you? I used to think that I could choose what weight I should be at, hence my goal weight of 130 pounds. But when is a plateau just a plateau and when is it your body saying, 'Thanks, I'm good here?'. I'm not sure how to tell these two scenarios apart. I would like to say my multiple weeks spent at 148 pounds is a plateau, but I just feel stuck.
I KNOW I have the power to break out. It involves switching up my diet and my exercise. Well- good thing I went to the Y tonight for my CBC Live Strong Now group.
We did resistance exercises and I got my ass kicked! Whew- who knew an exercise ball could be so cruel. I just hope I can walk tomorrow.
What do you do to change things up?

No comments:

Post a Comment