"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February means turning over a new leaf

February 5 already and this is my first post for the month. Life feels like it's spinning wildly out of control and luckily I've got my seat belt on or I'd be thrown off into some crazy trajectory that I may not recover from. Will it ever feel like I'm in control? Has it ever?
Big changes are coming down the pike. New job, new fitness challenge, what else does this year hold in store? Can't wait to find out.
New job-begins mid-month. More of a desk job, it'll be interesting how it affects my daily # of steps. I'll try to take the steps to the 8th floor, rather than the elevator. Maybe use an exercise ball chair thingy(such a scientific term) to develop stronger core muscles?
New fitness challenge begins Wednesday. Not sure what it will involve but I am VERY excited to be working out at the YMCA each week. It should keep me accountable and let me focus a little on me each week. I need to work on not feeling guilty when I do something for me.
OH! I hit a huge milestone today, 60 punds lost!!! Pats self on back!

No comments:

Post a Comment