"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The iPad and other musings

I've been off line for spring break. We traveled to Mn to visit my mom, brother & sister. I always get home sick after the visit and this will no doubt happen again. I'm tired of living in our current location. I'm ready to live close to family, to have that support that you just can't get living1200 miles away. Even with all the wonderful technological inventions!
But we did attend the iPad launch at the Mall of America Apple Store. I was sucked into the hype and bought one of the beauties and I LOVE it. I think my iPhone will feel neglected as the phone screen looks SO small in comparison. Th processor is faster than my iMac, but I haven't pushed it to it's limits yet.
I look forward to learning more about the iPad and all it's capabilities.
In the weight world- I had reached 50 lbs lost but it was short lived as in, less than a week. I was off plan, though not completely out of control while on Spring Break. So now it's back to the routine to get back on track and see where this so called life will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment