"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inspired

After listening to the podcast 2 fit chicks & a microphone, I decided to try something new when I hit the gym today. I raced into the gym, quickly threw all my stuff into a locker, got on my shoes & entered the studio upstairs to join the class which had just started. Everyone had steps, so I grabbed some equipment & jumped right in.
I LOVED it!! I was laughing as I tried so hard to keep up with all the moves - very uncoordinated. Then imagine my surprise as they said go get your weights- WHAT?!
So I got a 'body bar' as she called it and we went through weight lifting moves - this was a step pump class. How cool.

Meanwhile- as I quickly glanced at myself in the mirror- I actually thought- hey- from straight on I don't look so bad- (don't ask about the side view-LOL )

I survived the 1 h and hope to go back to another class on my next day off.

Official Stats:
Height 5'2"
Starting weight: 210
Weight this morning: 165.8

No comments:

Post a Comment